This is the registration form for dual track seminars offered Wednesday, June 13. Two courses are offered:
- US Sailing Sanctioned Offshore Safety at Sea Seminar moderated by Ralph Naranjo
- This is the primarily classroom seminar and covers the full set of topics required by US Sailing.
- International Offshore Safety at Sea with hands-on training (For a World Sailing Certificate) moderated by Dan O'Connor.
- To yield the certificate, this must be combined with
- An Offshore SAS seminar completed in the prior 12 months or
- The US Sailing Offshore Safety at Sea online supplement completed in the prior 12 months.
- Please note that the prior course must be completed before June 6
All certificates are good for five years. The courses will be held at Sail Newport (72 Fort Adams Dr, Newport, RI 02840). Breakfast pastries and light lunch included.
For US attendees, you can look up your prior attendance here.
Select your option below.