Register for International Offshore Safety at Sea with Hands-on Training to be held January 12, 2019 at Richard L. Bready Mount Hope Bay Sailing and Education Center at Roger Williams University, 1 Old Ferry Road, Bristol, RI 02809.
This is the US Sailing-sanctioned course that satisfies the World Sailing requirements and is required by many ocean races.
Registration fee includes:
- In-Person hands-on training
- Online prerequisite supplement ($85 value if separate)
- Printed copy of the Safety at Sea Core Topics Handbook ($26 if separate)
- Membership in or renewal of US Sailing membership ($65 if separate)
The fee for individuals is $300. Four or more from the same family or boat are $270 each. Members (and spouses) of the Cruising Club of America $270. (Complete one form for each person)
You qualify for a lower rate of $250, without the online supplement if:
- You have completed the the US Sailing “Online Offshore Safety at Sea Course” or the in-person US Sailing “Offshore Safety at Sea” course within one year of this Hands-on course, or
- You have a current or expired World Sailing (formerly ISAF) Approved Offshore Personal Survival Course certificate (i.e. this will be a “refresher course”)
No additional discount will be applied to these lower rates.